Monday, May 9, 2011

Me in my "crafting space"

This is me working on a Mickey and Friends cut tonight. My 5 year old son took this picture:) My crafting space is literally on the floor in our living area. I have a small bookshelf with supplies, my scrapbook bag, a pile of paper stacks with here and there stuff in it and a storage bench that houses my cricut, gypsy and sizzix machine. All of my other goodies are in my son's room on a shelf, paper organizer and in the closet...I'm doing the best I can in a small home. All of my sewing stuff lives in the garage...However, I like working on the floor. I can spread out if the kids aren't around.




Pics of my Mickey Project coming soon. I am excited about this one:)

1 comment:

  1. Just goes to show..."where there is a will, there is a way!!! Have fun with your Mickey Project! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete