Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank You Barn Card

This is a fun card I made as a Thank You for the Elementary School Music Teacher in honor of the wonderful performance she put together for my son's grade. They had a barn and animal theme and the kids did a great job.

I did my take on a gate card. I did a similar card to this recently, but wanted to give it some more detail. I welded the words "Thank You" to one side of the fence, then adhered the layer onto them. Welding the letters helped both place them more evenly and made them much easier to glue.



I thought this little tractor was just so cute. I think it was from Everyday Paper Dolls, but am no longer certain.


I used my swiss dots CB embossing folder for the white layers. I think it gave it just the right touch. I also used a white gel pen to give some additional details. I love how the barn doors open on this card for a small message:)

Enjoy and Happy Crafting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment